Tuesday, November 1, 2016

my days of always being boring are numbered....

I was so boring this year for halloween, I'm disappointed in myself.
Next year I'm doing something! Really next year is going to be better overall - cause I've put in my misery time this year. I'm over it (and myself) and the boring-ness.

Had like 10 kids stop by for halloween (a record for us) - i don't get why people that are home don't offer candy for kids? - I mean I'm not so much a "kid person" myself either but it's supposed to be fun - don't they remember being a kid? ...ugh people are so blah

Weekend went fast with mom and ed in town.  Steinfest in Plano, food and drink and food and drink. Yep Jamie managed to piss me off again. surprise *smh*
Aside from that, it is strange to see how my mom's aged.... I guess I just revert back to how she used to be in the in between months I don't see her.
Another thing people don't tell you about getting older - your parents age quickly too.

Finished Sophie Jordan's - While the Duke Was Sleeping, pretty much the movie and actually kind of slow, I usually like her stuff more....I guess not bad though.

We early voted last night - in and out in under 10 minutes
one more week...oy.



Dug out and wore the Cubs shirt I bought at Wrigley years ago - of course the world series beat out NFL #'s!....baseball is so much better than football. 

In a Jack Ingram angst mood today - i forgot Patty Griffin sings here too!...
What makes you say the things you say
What did I do so wrong today
Where did you learn how to cut me so deep
When did I let you get so far away from me