Friday, April 14, 2017

cheers to the freakin weekend!

Jamie's ditching me to go to the Arkansas Derby this weekend
...well not really ditching me I kinda nudged him to go. 
I've landed another day of gals tomorrow - then house to myself! score

Annnd....now I feel kinda bad. He never wishes the house to himself. Like....never. 
But lord, a gal just need a respite from the energy every once in a while. 
I do miss him a little when he's gone.

Anyway...local elections are coming up. Signs are popping up.
He asked me the other day what my sign would look like if I was running for office.
I guess it got the wheels turning cause I woke up at 1:34 this morning thinking that I should look into running for city council.
Cause yeah -  why not? I can do it!!!!!!!!!

I've barely researched into it and find my rep is a lifer in the seat.
Goes away when she reaches her consecutive max and is back again.
She's running uncontested.
Politics in Texas is no joke.