Thursday, April 6, 2017

just gonna pay my tab, roll on home.

I'm seeing the term "Latinx" popping up - I get the inclusivity thing but I likely won't use it for personal reference - I'm fine with Latina. American, Texan, I'm fine saying that I'm from Mexican descent. Shit I'm even proud part-Canadian. I am all of those.
Also, I think with labeling yourself too much you start losing self (and potential of a better self). Whateva.

Annnnnd,  if I understand correctly, in forcing the supreme court nominee through - the US Senate majority just weakened the Senate holistically to try to look strong?

On the other side - I've started getting emails addressing me as a "fellow Dem" - and though currently I affiliate more with them then ever before - it bothers me. I'm not a fan of the label.

Still (in my current phase of roller coaster) - I'm just watching.
the tables turn. again no compromise...and we go further down the rabbit hole.



Going to Roughriders opening day tonight.

Finished Eloisa James' - #1 Essex sister book - I totally didn't realize that there was a whole EJames series I missed!.....and I call myself a fan!!! - This one read much more Jane Austen-ish.  I always like the brooders. She (both) does them so well.

And we Randy Rogers