Wednesday, April 19, 2017

laughed out and over my head

so yes Saturday was a day of gals - Michaels, arts/crafts, lunch...and lots and lots of talking as  - girls are wont to do 

Then I was home by 4 and did my first ever Netflix binge-watch.
A British show called Chewing Gum....
some of the British vernacular went over my head,
I ultimately had to put closed captions on cause I couldn't understand what the f they were saying

but lord....I laughed and laughed.
Not gonna lie - a couple times so hard I about peed my pants.
I'm twitter stalking the gal now....:0)

Attempted to go to the DMV and was (naturally) let down on expectations and the "online reservation" process - ugh...

March for Science Saturday - trying to think of a sign - I'll never be as clever as nerdy science-y people. grr.
Did post to "the group" that Rick Perry will be speaking as "Head of Energy" at the Earth Day Fair park downtown on Friday though - people are vacillating between the vomit emoji and high amusement/sarcasm.

Also (of course) read:
Larissa Ione - Z (just have to kinda think that she'll always think she comes in second...right?) and Razr (he didn't do all that much for me....this was one of those times I loved the gal and her world much more. Hope she continues there)
Victoria Aveyard - Red Queen - good potential YA but not gonna lie, I skimmed through some parts. It's a mish mash of a lot of dystopian others. And not always the best parts.  I'll continue if it comes around. No die hard here.
Finished #3 and #4 of the EJamesEssex sisters - Not my favorite series of hers. I was entertained. thank you. 

Annnd I read an article today that said live music is dying - case it point Wormy Dog OKC is closing this month - I hope it's just a lull - I love live music. It's a huge stress relief.

To that end (poor choice of words) gonna go with a little old school Crystal Gayle