Monday, September 18, 2017

arts and crafts party *insert evil smile here*

ok! i'm still in my hermitting phase - i had six fb event reminders and did I go to any of them? no.
I did arts and crafts shopping and read
*shocker*.
The m's came over and we just chilled.
And well Jamie and I bickered a little too...he's in his "fixer" stage....he can fix anything and everything!
...when i just want to throw glitter everywhere, not finish anything and bitch about things.

He leaves for his guys trip this weekend -
I'm going to have an arts and crafts party *insert evil smile here*
...he's already told me he's worried.

Moving on...we happened to pass by the house where the husband killed his estranged wife and 6 (?) of their friends during her football watching party last week. It was taped off....
maybe it's just that i'm just noticing now?...but all I can think is that this is more and more a re-occurring story....it's almost like the way young people are being raised they don't know how to handle failure/failing marriages?...domestic abuse/violence is constant now.

Oh I also wrote to my rep to consider proudly boasting about representing all of the other people in our district, not just the tea party (as he so posted on his fb)....ugh...

Finished:
The Hot Shot - Kristen Callihan - I vaguely remember the other I read of this series. This one was much more memorable - liked the opposites attract chemistry....even though I think the gal dropped out of character a couple times. 
Reread -  Secrets of a Summer Night (The Wallflowers, Book 1) - Lisa Kleypas - yeah this one's a good re-read rotation book
(And speaking of) The Hooker and the Hermit (Rubgy Book 1) - Penny Reid - she wrote a little close to me telling him in my head to "just walk away, she's too much work" but overall a good read. I think it's a given that if it's a rugby guy there's a little more leeway. Not sure about the next one though....he really came across as irredeemable...to make him the lead in the next book?...hmm.

My Sheldonita played a good song this morning on the way to work
...what was it? ......................ahh yes! Bobby Keen
"we made a mess of things, it makes no difference now, lets chalk it all up to the blues..."