Sunday, November 12, 2017

Volunteered for Beto O'Rourke's town hall Thursday night. Glad I did.
And for selfish reasons..it made me feel better to be able to say I'm not just bitching about things - I question, I research , I vote, I volunteer - I'm doing what I can.
#mytexastake

Getting ready to have the fam over for our Thanksgiving today...
Jamies mom: (3 hours ago) should I make gravy?
Jamie's mom: (2 hours ago) let me know if I need to make gravy.
Jamie: (1 hour ago) no we don't need gravy.
Jamie's mom: (just now)  okay. well I'll make it anyway.
...*sigh*...ya just have to shake your head and laugh...

...so quickly
stayed up kinda late to finish Penny Reid's "Ninja" -
Might've over done it with the reading yesterday...my eye keeps twitching. ....

(I kinda skimmed through the adventure part not gonna lie...) and with that one, I've now read all her books to date. It's kinda sad. Like a hermit hoarder, I held off as long as I could... She's definitely moved up to my favorite top 5 authors
Kissing Tolstoy - great chemistry and of course her logic lines are bomb.

Also finished Every Night I'm Yours (The Spinster Club Book 1) Christie Kelley - eh. best friends brother, hate to love. finished but barely hung on. Lots of pointlessness Won't finish the series.