Thursday, March 15, 2018

apparently I'm going to the Tech game tonight for March Madness - Jamie  (with his algorithms and spreadsheets) scoffed at my basketball picks - even though I picked the winners the last two years! Such a snob...

and i don't get the old timers mocking of kids walking out of class to protest gun violence yesterday?
I mean yeah pretty sure some just wanted to get out of school, but I think it is important to take these kids seriously. It's not the same world as before...nobody older than 38 ever had the thought in their head that there's a chance they'd get shot/killed while they were in school...put yourselves in their shoes.

Anyway - we crashed a Shakespeare pub crawl in Deep Ellum on Saturday -  Fun! I think they even got Jamie interested - I'm gonna check in on their plays.
Then we bar hopped. started talking to a guy at a bar that graduated from my same high school two years behind me. Didn't know him but it never fails, if a person tells you they're from El Paso....you can pretty much bet they're gonna be pretty cool.



Marriage of Inconvenience - good as always...it just felt kinda one-sided. 
and i'm on a re-read kick Remembrance and Psy-changeling...