Wednesday, May 23, 2018

second sight

The Duke Who Knew Too Much - Grace Callaway - not gonna lie, skipped through the "dangerous/murderer" plot. Otherwise I liked the characters...chemistry was good.

Second Sight - Amanda Quick - paranormal-ish, I finished it, it was okay...

Blood Fury - JRWard - i forget how she intertwines stories. I was talking to a book club girl that literally skips chapters to read one story line through...and then starts again with the other story line. I like Novo's better...I still feel it was missing backstory for both. It's like 75%. 

Leave for California tomorrow - San Jose (Silicon Valley) and Carmel (where there's apparently a "very important" golf course) - I tried to see if I could sit in the Facebook lobby to people watch for a while


but it was confirmed that I'd need an approved access badge. Boo.

Tried blockwalking. - not a fan, but at least now I can say I tried it.
In an hour we hit 24 houses and it was freaking hot, the majority of the houses had "no soliciting", since we didn't want to piss people off we moved on. Of the 5 people that actually answered their door we got: three confirmed republicans, one confirmed Republican that's "not happy and closer to voting dem than you might think" and another independent that needs to "think about it".

I've been on a Kacey Musgraves roll the last couple weeks