Thursday, February 15, 2018

Friday ended up being an impromptu girls night - had a great dinner, we got tipsy, I danced one song ( and was ridiculous way out of breath. I used to be able to dance all night! ugh), Adam Hood was wonderful. I wrote him a note that said "we had a shit week. This is therapy. thank you" and gave him $20.

Saturday I recovered with all day Olympic watching
...same on Sunday.
Really I think I was so lazy my body was like WTF...


speaking of...we were watching the olympics and my own husband says
"Her? She doesn't look American."....at I don't remember which event we were watching. 
I turned to him, "What does an American woman look like?"
" Blond, maybe blue eyes..." and then fades away kind of realizing what he saying.
I said "You're what's wrong with the world...." smh

and no i'm not numb to the 18th(?) U.S. mass shooting this year already that's happened in Florida - I'm involved as much as I possibly can be to get freaking military grade assault rifles out of the hands of civilians. It makes no logical sense....even for "fun".

I read L Blakely's  first 3 of the Big Rock series and they're just pure mindless fluff-  Kresley Cole's comes out today I'm going to jump over this weekend between writing postcards and more Olympics.