Friday, November 17, 2017

almost regret taking yesterday off cause then I have to come back to the chaos that was today.
i loathe salesforce.
The whole 6th floor of my building was laid off yesterday via a conference call.
The deli downstairs is closing today.
My boss was like "it seems like everyone is getting laid off or quitting or miserable"....and yep it's true....it does seem like that.

Heading for seafood tonight...haven't seen our friends in ages...maybe they're getting into a hermit phase (right when we're getting out of ours)...oh well.

Figured out who all the challenger reps are. Wrote to one to hopefully offer a rebuttal to asinine commentary from my current rep about planned parenthood.
Housewarming party for the old next door neighbors in Wylie tomorrow.
We bought Weary Boy tix for Austin Dec 1....woo

Still I got to read yesterday! Finished
- Breakaway(Portland Storm by Catherine Gayle - this whole book was him helping her get through her trauma or hockey plays. 
And I love hockey...it's just I couldn't get locked in here. 
1001 Dark Nights - Tessa Bailey - I almost thought it was a vampire book at first? ha. 
Not sold but I'll see about trying more of hers
10 Dates: - Emily James - I finished it but yeah I struggled through this one. 
It's a constant struggle with contemporary books. It tried to be funny or cool and she really just 
mostly made her look foolish and immature.