Tuesday, November 21, 2017

we way socialized last weekend! well mostly....
squeezed in two dinners w/ the friends
and a housewarming @ the old neighbors new house - waaay out there in Wylie...it wasn't bad...there just  wasn't really a chance to socialize with strangers without barging in on their conversations (and I was certainly not tipsy enough to do that). Even Jamie was kinda wandering aimlessly...we basically just talked to each other.
Kids evvvverrrywhere. oy.


Packed Tgiving, pulled most of my Christmas stuff down,  finished watching Sense8  - and look in no way am I a homophobe, I just want the story and it felt pushed upon...it detracted almost, just get on with it. I hope it ends well. 
Started watching Alias Grace - murder mystery period story (with a twinge of paranormal?) and I'm hooked - great acting. 
Re-read som LIone. Feel like I've read something new but can't recall what - i'm in a new author reading slump.
Work is totally gone quiet...we leave soon!

My Sheldonita played me Ryan Bingham this morning on the way....i think i need to dl more of his stuff