Tuesday, August 18, 2015

boys are weird! and I'm gonna break me a million hearts

So I thought I was being helpful by bringing Sports Illustrated home. I figured he'd like more information for his college football picks obsession
....he refuses to read it because they didn't put Dale Earnhardt on the cover way back when for somesuch reason.

He won't wear the any maroon because "it's *expletive* Aggie colors".

He won't wear orange because "it's *expletive* UT colors".

Under Armour for Spieth but very grudgingly Nike despite Woods.

ugh - Boys are so weird!!!!

It's Pistol Annie's time - cause I like the sass. We need more sass!!!
I'm hell on heels, say what you will
I've done made the devil a deal
He made me pretty
He made me smart
And I'm gonna break me a million hearts
I'm hell on heels baby I'm comin' for you