Wednesday, September 24, 2014

First post...cause why not

I recently dug up a diary and a box of notes I kept through middle school/high school -Yikes (the angst of a teenager!) -  and well - there's something to be said about writing your personal thoughts down and reading the you 20+ years ago.

So here I go - and in 20+ years, we'll see how I've changed.

In an attempt to streamline I'm making a mental note to write mostly about books (to help me keep track- cause I love to read), some about travel...and maybe about Jamie's shenanigans (cause he's diary-worthy). Or blog worthy. whatever. I'll try not to ramble. It gets boring.

So! Books! I'm a romance book reader for the most part. I can't help it! I love them. This time though I'm steered toward talking about Gone Girl,  mostly because it's about to come out in theater and all of the sudden it's all the rage. (Seriously! I read that book a long time ago. Yes, I liked it. It was messed up - but don't start talking like you're a book connoisseur cause you read one book a year! It drives me bonkers.)

Anyway back to Gone Girl - it was twisted, it played well in my head,  and I absolutely loved that I couldn't quite figure out how it would end. So much anger and resentment and with a twist of mental instability. Yep. Good.

Gotta get home to feed my BB girl dog - and so I'm out.... or Gone - Girl. Ha!