Friday, April 8, 2016

Be sweet as honey girl don't be mean - We're gonna have a good time!

Ok so I had a shit week at work - adulting/the business of advertising did not mesh well for me.

All I can say is if I never hear the words "custom content"
or have to wait on one more person to get me what I need  -  it would be wonderful.

I'm over it (and being pissed off or tired most all the week is exhausting).

so GOOD NEWS is it's Friday PLUS I decided to make an effort today - I'm looking really cute with my scootin' boots on.

We're likely going to see Charlie Robison over Grapevine way tonight, giving the Rover app for BB another try tomorrow, maybe a festival of some sort and winery tomorrow night in McKinney?

About half way through reading Who Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner - good storyteller so far. childhood to adult story.

Well, a lot of people talk -  shut the hell up
Sneak out a beer in a styrofoam cup
I'm gonna start singing so don't interrupt
We're gonna have a good time
Well, live in the country, live in the town
Come out tonight gonna burn them all down
Don't let the bastards get yourself down
We're gonna have a good time