Wednesday, April 20, 2016

buying swimsuits thinking one of them is gonna work.

two weeks til the beach. I keep buying swimsuits thinking one of them is gonna work.
I just don't get it ....i feel like I look so much better than I actually look in pictures most of the time....



moving on (cause ugh just one of those days I guess) .... I'm half way through KMM's Feverborn - I'm not sure why there's such a lovefest for this book (and the series really)- though I think she writes characters well, the story line just plods along. I think if it were edited by 25% it would be more my kinda pace. We'll see I guess.
weeks plans - LaLa's bday dinner, Adam Hood?, again the race track....

It's a mike mcclure day. Not sure why this guy isn't even more well known? - especially with his Great Divide stuff...
ask about my problems, I won't tell you no lies
everyday I'm getting older and the more I compromise
I've got debt and doubt and worries piled up outside my door 
makes me wanna ride my old bicycle down to the grocery store
and buy me some baseball cards and stick 'em in my spokes  
and ride around the old gym and sneak a couple of smokes 
then cruise around the car wash, till the sun goes down                
that used to be enough to make my world go round