Monday, August 8, 2016

confessions of a (Olympics) mean wife

Quick cause ack!

I'm olympics obsessed - posted this...
my poor husband....


we also headed up to Denton for lunch and over to Lake Kiowa for Ari's 1st bday. I lasted an hour (oy all that energy wasted on the youth) but hey we went!

bought/read "Day Zero", I thought it'd be wasted $ but I actually turned out ok with the quick facts and deeper info - i'll be pissed if it's retold in a later story though!....and re-read "Dead of Winter" cause the next one's coming out next week!!!!

We leave to do Denver SUPER early ($90 RT flight though! woo) for the Ranger game tomorrow. Maybe they'll finally win a game for me?...i'm 0 for 3 this year.

VERY worried the dvr is gonna max out while we're gone. I can't believe men's v-ball lost to Canada!!! (FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS).

now...back to work!!