Wednesday, August 3, 2016

i guess i still love you, if I ever did

Sold my Dixie Chicks tickets for this Friday.
I'm kinda bummed but I just have no interest in the traffic chaos AND bearing the 100+ degree stifling heat outside - even for them.
Hopefully they'll come around again so I can finally see a full show.

listened to my co-worker talk/cry about her marriage of 35 years ending.
they couldn't adjust as empty nesters,
He's moved on to find another girl after two years of separation and she's not even close to closure. 35 years...wow.

I know like 5-10 middle-aged single women...where are the middle aged single men I wonder? I actually like some of these girls - and I don't like most girls!!



Tried R+D Kitchen last night with D - lord the girl is a mess - the restaurant didn't do much for me food-wise - and not to be a snob or anything but for all the bars we've been to I feel slightly vetted...I think it's a bad sign when the bartender doesn't know a drink and asks how to make it. Nobody expects every bartender to know every drink ever made but just say "ok" and then look it up. right?

Finished more Tracy Anne Warren - this time the "Trap" series (skipped the middle one though - had no interest in the spoiled twin sister) Pretty good get-away!