Tuesday, February 7, 2017

the never disappoint(ers)

We saw 1100 springs Friday - I was going through band withdrawals. They never disappoint.
Didn't even leave the house Saturday.
Sunday - Joined a "huddle". organizing - low key superbowl with w's, mainly distracted through most of it.
Leave for vacation Sunday! - have EJames new one in queue.

Pulled in lotsa directions - Devos decision just came down - I have no kids and know nothing about whats going on in the world of education besides the taxes I pay into it. All my teacher pals/associates are really not ok with this decision so I'm going to guess it's yet another not a good one.

Finished
Nora Roberts - Island of Glass - typical NR fashion and almost exactly like the other series.
Kristan Higgins - On Second Thought - just love her and how filled out her people are. Not my favorite but (again) she never disappoints.