Friday, August 18, 2017

awoken

if it wasn't vaguely sexual sounding I would post on fb that Jamie woke me up at 1:15 this morning to tell me "It's 6:15, time to line up the putt." then he pat my ass and went back to sleep.

He does not at all recall. And it really wasn't sexual, I guarantee he really was dreaming about playing golf....smh...heh.

Moving on...my friend N who's never voted and doesn't "feel her vote would matter either way."  asked why I still consider joining the protest this weekend even after what happened last week.
I said I felt that now is more important then any other time,
if I knew Jamie wouldn't be a worried madman I would definitely be there.
It's not about anti anybody or thing (for me) so much as feeling there's things going wrong and tired of just ignoring things -  "I'm a thinking human who lives in a troubling world". protesting allows me to know that I'm not alone in feeling that way. FB/online  groups are nothing in comparison.
So no, this time, for my husband, I won't go tomorrow but that's not to say I won't ever go again and doing what I can otherwise.

Speaking of....I did get a letter in the mail from my Texas State rep....of all the things I've written him, he (or his staff) typed a letter back about maternal mortality, it was a pretty cookie cutter response. Still! at least he responded! I've considered going library books shawshank redemption on him... :)

my mini sheldonita played me some old school pattyloveless today...i'm down