Monday, August 7, 2017

retro and recovery

well it was supposed to be a stay at home weekend but Saturday Jamie and I test drove a truck for him,
then we went for margaritas and snacks,
which led to another place for drinks and snacks
and then the w's came and we joined them/their friends for a hip hop cover band.

fun - we lasted about an hour and a half there, lyft'd home annnd passed out by 11:30.
Again recovered Sunday - not miserable though - I'd paced well if I should say so myself!

Apparently I'm on a Penny Reid kick - finished #1-#3 Elements of Chemistry - whereas usually I hate a series to run about the same people - she did well with showing an evolution. 
Great one-liners too.  Soo young though... 
Also read Grin and Beard it - Sienna/Jethro's story - not my favorite of hers (I think that's Cletus? re-reading that one right now for kicks. I actually stayed up way too late reading it and I'm draggin ass) but good. 

Also my Sheldonita was in an 80s (90s?) country kick so we continue the Judds....