Saturday, December 30, 2017

Its like a Mexican house in here -  Jamie's making my Ita's frijoles getting ready for our NYD thing.

We're going out tonight as our end of year. So I'ma bout to make myself up fancy and go on date with the husband....BUT FIRST...recap

Met for over two hours (!) with my house district candidate, a very nice, super smart lady.
cathartic - and yep I straight out told her I'd be her work horse and to put me to work next year.
Not playin'...
but it's not like the same build-up feel as when I used to tell my coach to put me in so we can win the mf'n game...
this feels more like "I went crazy for a while but I've turned the crazy to resolve and I have no idea what I'm doing so point me in the right direction and lets f'n go!"

...it's kinda fun....:)

I've lost track of all I've read this week - finished all but two of Stacy Reid, and I've read a McQuiston and Tessa Bailey... not gonna search them out.
Caught up on Netflix movies Logan, Guadians OTG and thought I found a new super interesting documentary called "MissRepresentation"
but it's from 2011...crazy how all these years have gone by and we're still totally there. 
Still...I think progress (from where I was last year at this time)...I'm cautiously hopeful.

From the city of the 915
Where all the girls are pretty
And they're down for the hype
All my boys are with me
Going up for the night
But who cares, who cares
'Cause this is our year