Tuesday, December 5, 2017

tornado warning

last week recap -
since we had to miss the weary boys (boo. an old friend hopefully was able to pass the tix on), we hopped around deep ellum saturday -  Still interesting to see how it's revived. As I said ""Hide" is pretty bougie but a spot on charcuterie board! "High and Tight" - nope. "Brick and Bones" not bad. Naturally, ended at Black Swan"

Greek/wine with the W's last night, fun time.
Three billboards movie - good. frances mcdormand is such a good actress.

Annnnnd the neighbor festered and then popped off  last week to us
"could you not honk your horn all the time? My baby is sleeping".

The way she came across lit my inner-bitch up right quick. 

Jamie just walked away to get in the car...
I paused - strongly considered my response, bit my tongue and just said "sure. no problem." and got in the car.

Here's the thing - I'd been nice - I'm a mostly nice person.
When they moved in we invited them over/ out - they showed no interest...which is fine (not everyone wants to socialize/be friends right).
If they'd showed an interest in cordial reciprocation initially, she would've known that shooting us a text saying "the baby has me in megabitch mode. Can't sleep. Lay off the mf'ing horn - yeah?"
 I would a been like "ha. okay then!".
But nope, that's not how she wanted to play it *smh*
I'ma give her some slack...
this time.

goosfraba

on the plus side - I finished Badd MF'r - Jasinda Wilder - i mean...sure...not terrible.
Re-read Jennifer Crusie's Bet Me - I remember liking it the first time. I liked it better again the second. Definitely love the liking kids but not wanting to have any representation. 

Heading to see Reckless on Friday - been a loooong time.

More Turnpike - tornado warning