Wednesday, May 4, 2016

easy payback! It ended well. Work

acckkk crazy week.
saturday - the friends got into a marital argument  before meeting up with us to head to the baseball game.
Took a while to get them out of the pissiness.

Me with her and Jamie with him.
She's definitely put in her time with getting me out of my raging pissiness at Jamie through the years though....so easy payback! What are friends for right... it ended well.


Sunday - rebirth/crawfish fest was fun. I forget how pretty Dallas girls are...even better when you get music like Rebirth that brings all different kinds of people out.   i still won't eat crawfish though. TOO MUCH WORK

Research for caribbean trip continues -  call me a snob but I am turned off any island that has a cruise ship port. I'm over "tourist town" anywhere. Why the f would I want quesadillas when I'm in a French owned island?!! Where's the creole? Where's the French? Where's the authenticity?!!! ugh.

Started reading something ...shit..i don't remember what it's called  - it's not all that good but I need to write it down so i don't try reading it again...
eh

We head to Florida for mother's day weekend trip - i'll catch up on my reading then.

back to work and if this song doesn't get me going I don't know what will....