Friday, May 20, 2016

eye looking horror movie gross (or engrossing?)

all kinds of fun stuff going on this weekend 
and not really sure if/how long I can hang for the fun times

...stupid eye.

It's ached more the last two days than even after the surgery last week. Worst part though is my vision is way off. 

Doctor didn't tell me that. Well he said that my vision would change but didn't really tell me much of anything besides that.
But he's like "you have any questions?" and at the time I'm like:
how the f would I know? I don't know what questions to ask! 

So word to the wise, yeah your eye looking horror movie gross is one thing. It's actually morbidly cool if I'm being honest.
But you think having one good eye and covering the other eye should be fine but it's not...you're depth perception is gone for who knows how long and your "good" eye will get tired quickly. It messes with you and it's freaking exhausting. Can't drive. Don't care that it looked cool anymore.
Week post op check up today. 

I had my Echo read some of JoJo Moyes "Me After You" to me through the week -  weird but bearable given that I had to give my eyes a rest. 
Not as good as the first book so far. "Woe is me" a lot in this one.  Maybe I'll try a free trial of Audible. (I'll take what I can get for entertainment.) 


I was able to finish Spider Game - I think I've said this of her before...she's got her sexy times great, it's just her characters and the story reach about 75% potential. There's something missing in how she brings it all together. 
I finished - can't say I didn't skip.