Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Destin! & my favorite donut (better than talking about tomorrow's surgery)

a lot going on....follow up (with me thinking everythings fine) appointment today leads to me going into eye surgery tomorrow. He said water's gotten passed the laser and closer to the center of the eye which is bad news bears. Doing a buckle or some such.
Jamie's pissed - he thinks they shouldn't have done anything in the first place.
I couldn't let a retinal hole AND a second opinion saying I needed the laser go though!
And so that's the situation. I really hoped the laser would fix it...instead it sped the process...ugh....


moving on (cause what can i do)
Destin was really great - didn't think 12 of us could do it without someone going beyond getting on someones nerves.
But all went well. I think the 2.5 days was just enough.
Mom loved the Sail Away...I thought she would.
Again I say...want a family trip?...go to Destin...they know how to do it.
Donut Hole donuts in Destin....yum...if I'd never had Voodoo donuts they'd be my favorite.

Read Lauren Layne's - Blurred lines - i like the friends to more story. Friends has a better chance. I'll read more of hers.
Lisa Kleypas - Worth Any Price - love at his first sight...i forget how she carries the story well though. Good.
Tried Johanna Lindsey One Heart to Win - oy no go. I know I've liked something of hers in the past though...just can't remember what right now.

Gotta go...work and already not enough time with travel and this eye stuff.