Thursday, July 14, 2016

got no trouble today, with anyone

i'm getting off the emotional rollercoaster
(as much as I can anyway - police funeral processions continue)
and really, being depressed and/or angry all the time is exhausting

PLUS my car played me Patty Griffin's - Heavenly Day this morning so I'm gonna take this as a sign....




I'm losing interest in reading Divorced,Desperate and Delicious - free why not - but eh, not my style - definitely fantasy (not that I'm above it) but ...it's more desperate than anything else really.

Kresley Coles newest Arcana comes out soon maybe I'll re-read to catch myself up....

Not sure what we're doing this weekend - maybe nothing? that sounds fun...
Jamie's been bored without any sports on tv, plus all the bad stuff going on, he's been in uber grumpy old man mode. I told him so.

I've not helped with my rollercoaster either. As I said though...we're moving on....

I found a new show last night called Catastrophe on amazon prime...3 shows in...pretty funny so far.

pitched in a few bucks to a charity that gives food to families near by called Minnie's Pantry. also reached out to volunteer at a place called Addison Treehouse.
Tryin to put my money (and time) where my mouth is....