Friday, July 29, 2016

got a red dress on and feelin sassy! (and maybe a little grumpy)

a few things to comment on here and there.
  1. found out our neighbors are selling their house - she just had her second baby and they're building out near Wylie. I'm sure it'll sell in a day (the way houses are going around here). I'm dreading it. Yes judgy but I'm picturing helpless milennials, never mowed a lawn in their lives and don't know how to take care of their shit. This'll be me I'm sure...

  • I saw some of the presidential conventions - both with a whole lotta jibber jabber as expected, same ol same ol on one side, (not so much on the other - plagiarism really?!) Seriously though... I know the dem vp can speak spanish...that's great. But it's kinda lame to throw it in the speech like that. Pretty sure most latino voters don't give a shit. We're American. English is our main language. Don't pander. 
  • Reading Tracy Ann Warren's - Accidental Mistress (mentioned by a writer for the H&H website) can put it down but not bad!
  • I got a red dress on! yes that means I'm feelin sassy. We're heading to the roughrider game tonight, dog sitting Daisy! for the M's and going to a birthday dinner tomorrow
And speaking of "minor leagues" lets go with Wade Bowen!