Friday, July 8, 2016

this is how you see the world. This is how you grow.

we were at the Rangers game - besides wondering why I30 traffic was so bad ,didn't really know about what happened downtown until we got home and turned the news on.

I'm just overall weary and disheartened and...i don't know what else.
I guess if I'm honest, I"m irritated by the hashtags and memes (that have been used before and then fade away til next time)

...to be really honest, right now, I'm mostly irritated by the flood of people on my fb saying that they're praying.

All good and well -  but why not do something helpful in addition to just praying about it?

I think at this point even money or volunteering is just a temporary salve - not a solution

All I keep coming back to what makes the most sense is this:



Instead, it seems like people are going more into their corners...to rage, or deny or pontificate or spiral into depression

or in my case - I really just want to find a book to read, so I can get away from this horrible-ness for a while - Really i don't know how other people are dealing...my guess is they're not...it just builds and builds....
I hope not though.
I hope.
...which I guess isn't all that different from praying is it....