Sunday, May 10, 2015

it stole his money!

We went to the race track and the machine ate Jamie's BIG winning derby ticket.
He totally had this face:
 

It was funny but not til after it was resolved - cause he about had a heart attack. 

We also saw a little bit of Stoney after the races. Lord almighty, there were so many babies out there with way too short shorts and boots. The boots are cute....not so sure about the shorts cause holy moly- even if you have nice legs..it just looks so uncomfortable.

The "torrential" rains continue all this week it looks like, so lets go with Stoney's cover of Willie's "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain" song (apropos I think). Cause I know after these rains pass through it'll be miserably hot around here and I'm dreading it.






Finished UnSouled , I agree, it did suffer "a bit of the middle book syndrome" (this is why I'm not the biggest fan of series books with the same leads.) It wasn't bad...I just skimmed a little more with this one. We'll see how it ends.

I hope mom's are getting their recognition today. It can't be easy raising someone when you're still raising yourself.