Thursday, May 7, 2015

the spelling kills it (not in a good way)

So the fb comments on my news channel sites are driving me bonkers.
Their spelling! ....i can't even...it's like this:

*shaking my head*
Not that I'm the best speller but if they're serious enough to comment on race/immigration/religion/ abortion etc. on news channel feeds shouldn't they take the time to thoughtfully articulate their opinion? They just make themselves look ridiculous.

Moving on....

I've narrowed down my list for the RT convention. This was difficult - but I will be seeing several of my favorite authors so there's that. Very exciting!

The 4th in this series was good - I actually really liked the first initial disdainful indifference on his part and the playful boredom on her part.

The 5th was good cause who doesn't love a more experienced man. I certainly do. Another thing I like about this author is you can distinguish characters from the books before. A lot of times, on a series marathon, characters all start reading the same - not the case here!

Started the 3rd of the Unwind series - UnSouled - and the next in the Pennyroyal Green....BUT FIRST we most go have some Greek food for dinner..cause yum! ("YUM" how's that for articulate ;o) )