Saturday, June 4, 2016

She was striking - like a Viking in the night

we walked into a bar across from the ballpark last night and the girls working there are wearing thong underwear as their "uniform".
I get a girls gotta make money (and really they gave me a good pour (thank you))
I was just a little shocked. I like to look at pretty things too...but their nalgas were really out! on purpose!
I mean even I had a hard time not staring...those boys in there didn't stand a chance.

Guess it'd been a while since I'd been to that kinda place?
I think it was a little much...those guys in there probably don't agree with me that being just a little more covered up is sexier.

oh well.

i had a chuckle too -  after walking out from those "visuals" Jamie tells me that I'm so pretty -  when i'm totally covered up, wearing a ball cap, looking out of my coke bottle glasses (they finally came in!) with a still-looking-allergied, surgery eye. ha!

Almost finished with reading Shiloh Walker's - Wrecked - friends to lovers is one of my favorite tropes but here's another one with so much time wasted. And i don't really recognize her writing style from the paranormal series (candy houses? shit i forgot what the series is called.) I mean I guess it carried - but she really knows how to write fight/battle scenes, bummer this contemporary stuff can't hold it.

Maybe see Micky&MC tonight up in McKinney ugh? Then the DT Plano dinner thing with the M's tomorrow night. I have a feeling it might be a little over-rated...but hey don't know till you try.

It's a reckless - kinda day
She was striking like a Viking in the night
Held herself together in the heat of the fight
Took me prisoner, captive till the morning light
When I woke she was nowhere in sight