Friday, October 7, 2016

but you wrote over our name...with your name?

alright I take it back a little. New neighbors did respond to our welcome note...oddly they tore the upper half of our personalized stationary card off, wrote their info over our embossed names, and returned it to us.

Do people not have a notepad nowadays? post it note? print paper maybe? 
Isn't that a little odd? I think so...ha...oh well

Full weekend: Dinner tonight with the old neighbors. Football party with the pies. Fair on Sunday.

Almost finished with Susan Elizabeth Phillips - Match me.... I like it! goofy lead gal meets workaholic with walls. I'll read more of hers.

back to work....killer rfp season (after what seems like a brutal hunting season on marketing/advertising people across the board) i can't get feedback/responses for shit in NY. ugh...