Friday, October 21, 2016

It's cliche I know but seems apropos..

I woke up in a good mood and I'm not letting anybody ruin it. Today's going to be a good day.


Not sure what we're doing this weekend - maybe nothing - the next few weekends look jam packed.

I finished planning our Asheville Thanksgiving trip - I'm super excited, never been to that part of the country and I've always wanted to see the smokies - mountains are the best.

Finished Emma Chase's first Royal book - totally love the historical aspects merged with modern. The gal faded a little by the end, wanted a little more of the sass back but good though!
Almost finished Julia Quinn's Hyacinth's Bridgerton book - could totally see me in this gal. The (my) last and it'll make me sad to finish a great series.

Maybe I'll convince Jamie to see Max tomorrow...