Friday, October 14, 2016

girls gotta be bitches sometimes

I learned things this week!

1) the better business bureau is rad. These B's got things done!

2)don't buy fair coupons online - people in lines, to redeem, were pissed!

3) unfortunately most all women have stories in dealing with men who cross a line...
- The guy that'd touch your ass as you walk by in a bar/club
- The married man who propositioned you
- The guy who'd buy you a drink, then get irate when you wouldn't go home with him.
I think men have stories in dealing with women who've crossed lines too.

I'm not a man, (nor experienced life as one) but in my experiences I don't think I'm naive when I think that:
Most men might want to touch your ass but have the self-command to refrain.
Most men might find other women attractive but won't cheat on their wives.
Most men might buy you a drink with the hope you'd go home with him eventually, but don't expect it, and certainly wouldn't pressure you.

Personally (since I can really only speak for myself). I don't put up with bullshit....
- That guy who'd touch my ass as I'd walk by in a bar/club? Might end up with an elbow in his stomach - mostly though there are so many ways that insecure "men" like these can be brought down with just words.
- The married men who propositioned me? I'd engage in conversation but really only to tell them to maybe try talking to their wife 'cause I bet she's just as unhappy (if not more) as they were. "Maybe you're just boring and make life boring for her...did you think about that?"
- The guy that wanted to buy me a drink? I usually passed...cause it's a tricky tricky game. If I liked him I'd buy his drink...why? cause I'm the home team, girls gotta be smart. And if things get bad, girls gotta be bitches sometimes.

Finished tame a highlander - barely...sooo predictable.
Also tried Rachel Gibson novella - Blue by You - thanks but no thanks. not my style.
Got one of the last two Bridgerton books lined up....so glad it's Friday