Monday, November 14, 2016

Arrival, Deadpool, Pride/Prejudice/Zombies

I took (a much needed) Friday off and since I had the house to myself -watched movies Jamie'd never watch:
DeadPool and Pride and Predjudice and Zombies. Also watched the new one in theater, Arrival, with my sister. All not bad,  in their own ways. 

Then carpooled with the M's down to Wurstfest - saw my dad for lunch on the way and then got a little (a lot) tipsy.
yep this was me

what can I say, we were at a German festival with LOTSA people to talk to.
Jamie said I was too much to handle - This made me happy :0)
My head hurt yesterday. Moving on....

Re-read Eloisa James Villier's, the son's and Vander's stories.  I feel I deserved it.
 As the term goes - I "self-cared".

And so....I'm surrounded by a lot of people here that can't seem to understand why people are so worried...

I'm also not getting why the people who hate hate are saying and doing hateful things? Lead by example - don't scream and rage and cry - it gets no one anywhere. And anybody that has to deal with men, know that doing all that just shuts them down. I mean shit, it shuts me down too, not gonna lie...

Like... I hope this million women's march in January does something different. Use technology - no signs and chants - oooh I know! maybe designate songs everyone knows....imagine "a million" people connected singing the same songs at the same time in protest. A Karaoke march! (HA!)

Seriously though...I guess when the mood strikes we'll find something we can talk about around here (or not) and just carry on. That's the best I can think of.

Got to finish organizing Thanksgiving...and I've got work. Yes back to work.