Friday, November 18, 2016

I'm a little all over the place

Thanksgiving family time/football this Sunday is locked and ready
....not sure what else we're doing this weekend.

Besides that - this week's been mostly a week of constant shifting thoughts.
- "don't tell me what to say and don't tell me what to do...la la la la la (forgot the words to the song)...
-"if it's fake news how do I know what I'm reading now is true Frank Luntz?"
-"so you post a video of a racially charged fight to negate a video of a racially charged fight?" 
-"the F4 key in excel is my homie."
-"lets click on the most irrational comments on this FB newsfeed just for a bit of twisted fun!"
- "is "ugh" an emotion cause I feel it."
-"my cleavage is out of control again"
-"it all started with a big bang. bang."




Really though...reading those FB/twitter feeds.... people have got to be exhausted from being so angry with complete strangers ....right?
Like...I really wonder what their lives are like.

Do they just go on there, "purge" and then happily go on with the rest of their day, tuck their kids in and sleep well?

So fascinating....

On that note....reading "Our Souls at Night" -story about a widow and widower in their last years coming together out of loneliness. Kinda weird with no quotations in the dialogue, it's working though - only thing is I'm losing interest about half way through.