Monday, November 7, 2016

hope I see ya in the next life

Lovin feeling a little more rested - and at this point to where I'm so completely weary of the election I would say that I'd totally be more inclined to vote for someone  who pushes for discontinuing DST ,and the hour loss of sleep, next year and beyond....no matter what their party affiliation. * ya hear me my (current) representatives? van taylor /matt shaheen/ samjohnson*
It just makes logical sense!!!
I love logic.

We didn't do much of anything this weekend.
I finished Christina Lauren's "Beautiful" - it just read kinda muted for them. And the gal lead had potential but pushed over the "a bit pathetic" line a couple times too many for me. Not bad though. A least favorite of theirs is still better than many I've tried.

and also read Mhairi McFarlane's "It's Not Me It's You" - I almost gave up with the beginning not grabbing me. Some of the British vernacular went over my head. And a lead not unlike "Me Before You" gal I had a few chuckles here and there. Not a bad read.

And so I'm gonna try to steer away from social media tomorrow and probably a few days after that, I just...I'm so done with the way people have lost their heads over this.

regardless...I don't know when it happened when people started hearing to respond rather than to listen and try to understand.

Or worse - stopped hearing anything other than what they believe is true.

Even those I thought were the most even keel of people....it's baffling...and so I'm silently (in my head) telling my people to stop being such selfish drama queens - whereas before it would've been funny...now not so much.

hope that you don't hate me, hope i see ya in the next life