Thursday, March 10, 2016

giggling in the dark

i found one! - Penny Reid - I almost didn't start reading it, the title kinda threw me, but i got bored with watching Jamie's alaskan frontier gold (or whatever he was watching) and thought why not?

Turns out I had to force myself to stop reading so I could sleep....or let Jamie sleep really.

I'd keep giggling and he'd wake up and mumble something like "how far to the clubhouse" (cause of course everything leads back to golf ) and I'd reach over to push his head back to his pillow, but I'd end up hitting him in the face instead.
He'd groan, say "fuck Brenda!" and then pass out. man i wish i could sleep like he does.



so, not finished yet but close. I love finding a fun one!

my MINI sheldonita played me more Turnpike today on the way to work and so we turnpike - ...that damned Lorrie girl that did a number on him...smh