Tuesday, March 8, 2016

voo doo, who'd do? and woo hoo!

tried Portland's Voodoo doughnuts that just opened in Austin and seriously - yum.
if that's any indication for what Portland puts out, I'm in trouble for trying to choose where to eat for the two days I'm there...

Wedding out in Fredericksburg was nice. It's nice to get out into the country and be. As far as the marriage goes, I hope it works out...and that's all I have to say about that.

Read Jane Ashford's Married to a Perfect Stranger - eh. The guy lead got on my nerves. He was insecure more than not - and I already see that too often in real life, don't need to read about it too. 

Is it me or are men getting more and more insecure? -  insecurity is such a turn off. 

I'd think I'd really struggle if I were single right now...it's just in my nature to push to see how far I can go and if a guy keeps letting me push AND insecure, that's definitely not one I'd want in any way...ugh no way.

With the exception of the aforementioned book, I think more men should read romance novels to get a clue. I really think it would help all parties.

Case in point - reading Emma Chase's Appealed was a good rebound - I forget how much I like her style - not my total favorite, there's still some parts where I think could've been edited - and again, do the people that make the covers not read the book? He has a beard!....ugh.
Still... glad I found a winner in entertainment value - wooo.