Friday, March 25, 2016

do whatcha wanna (unless your kid's in the car and you're so obviously wrong!)

jamie and i got into confrontation the other day. I'd normally wouldn't want to write it down to remind myself what happened but it was just amazing to me how utterly wrong she was and she refused to admit it. The lesson she taught her 8? year old son was, it's ok to dent another persons car, talk trash, not admit you're wrong and get away with it. It boggles the mind.

And quite frankly here is an example as to why I'm even more ok with not having children...I'm not worried so much about how I'd raise them, I worry the influence the rest of the world would have.

 even more venting (and then I'll let it go cause that's it) .....I can't fathom any woman being ok with this new level of wive's meme ridiculousness with the republican party.
You know it's bad for them when a past member of the Republican Women's Club of Richardson Texas I know shakes her head and says, "i just can't do it. I might just go ahead and vote for Hillary and I don't believe it...."

Moving on....
-  another anniversary come and gone - we had a good date night - yet again Neighborhood Services was yum. Just can't go wrong with that place. Can't believe Badovinus got overlooked again for a James Beard nomination...we've eaten in many a places...and his is still top 5.

- off to New Orleans to join the friends tomorrow - it's supposed to rain - but IT'S OK
cause new orleans

I think I might be coming up on a fork in the road?...I'm not gonna even write about as to not jinx it. i'm pondering...we'll see!