Wednesday, November 19, 2014

cathartic

I noticed country music has been in the media a lot lately talking on how bad it is.
It's true. I can't even stand to listen to more than couple of songs played on mainstream radio.

BUT the new Dirty River Boys, Wade Bowen and Stoney stuff is sounding great.

I'm loving this new Stoney song - guarantee it won't be played on mainstream Country radio....but it should be.  This is what country music is!!!





We're going to the Jason Boland and Chris Knight concert at House of Blues on Friday.

Insane...I still recall being in a crowd of less than 50 for both.

Can't wait  (like books) these bands/this music is therapy for me.

Speaking of books, finished reading Furious Fire. I didn't realize that it's the second to last book in the Grimm series!!
It was good, but it did feel a little rushed trying to get the multiple stories merged in this book.
I hope the last one gets its due diligence.
Don't let me down Shiloh. Don't let me down....