Tuesday, January 17, 2017

runnin' round (hopefully not in circles)

So much running through my mind!
  • making a sign for the march this weekend. seriously this was harder than I thought it was gonna be! To put in a few words all that I'm thinking/want to say. Especially since that thought changes every two minutes. And so I decided on a little bit of Jane Austen and a little bit of Macon Greyson in it. I don't think it's preachy or rage-filled. Just a lttle "me" sarcasm - I'm quite thrilled. If nothing else it'll feel good to not just sit and scoff (or nod) at any entertainment platform
  • Vacation in a few weeks
  • Need to start planning for Derby party 
  • Then help my sister plan for my nephews graduation
  • and other stuff I want to avoid right now so I'm not even gonna mention here. 
Books.Finished:
Ward's - Beast - yep she's figured herself out. And she can go on forever. So good!
Rise - Karina Bliss - so i think I've figured out that rock star stories are lower on my list of tropes. I liked the educated smart girl meets rock star though apparently. Finished this one.
SEP - #6 Wynette story - he's jilted and doesn't really care. I stayed up late to finish this one. I cracked up a few times.