Friday, January 27, 2017

quick! before your Sun goes down

K! it's been a week of total roller coaster but I think I've turned a corner.

Was on a conference call and the VP gets on and tells everyone "there's a lot of noise circulating. just put the blinders on."

That's almost impossible for me lately.
But it's kinda true, I'm taking it to mean:
(to keep sane) in the grand scheme - try to focus and  love what matters.

well...I'm going to try to focus and try not to let things bring me down. Or do something about it, instead of just being angry and scoffing. 

Not marching in the March for "Life" today. I feel I did that last weekend. That's the thing about thinking a woman has a right to live for herself.
"Want to reduce abortions? How about marching for sex education, accessible contraception and proactively planning for parenthood?"



Finished Nuts - Alice Clayton - I saw her on a panel. Super funny. The book was a little one sided, great food description! pretty good.

Dinner with the M's tonight, fam coming into town for nephews play tomorrow. Jamie has an interview Monday - fingers crossed.

Just heard this on rotation- yes!