Friday, January 13, 2017

think he thought I might start burning my bra...

The book club thing was interesting - 8ish gals? seems like they've known each other for a while. Friendly though and funny. Got a lot of book reco's. I'll go again. So fun to find people who know what I'm talking about when I talk books.

speaking of girls - I think I'm gonna go to the women's march in Denton next weekend?

when I told Jamie, he asked "why?" in a way that made me think he was a little worried that I might start man-hating and burning my bra or something.
Actually now that I think about it, he might be ok with burning my bra...heh




I'm not expecting my going will "change the world" or anything... Really - I'd say about 60% is just 'cause I want to see the process - the rest is a venting platform for a mix of frustration and a constant feeling like something(s) going wrong.

It helped too (in my case) that it's not about yelling...
looks like people come together, with signs if they want,  around noon and stand shoulder/shoulder to someone else that thinks things are going not ok in a circle around the courthouse for half an hour-ish and then leave.
That works for me. Hopefully the crowds aren't unbearable.

I just got Ward's The Beast in! soo excited.
Don't think we're doing much this weekend with it raining and all...a-ok by me!!

And so we Pistol Annies today -