Tuesday, June 9, 2015

adult-ing off to the playground

So we went to a charity event last night for our favorite bartender, Charlie.
Battling throat (?) cancer, his colleagues gathered together to help him.

I was absolutely amazed at the number of people there.

There were several nights where it was just us and Charlie at the hole in the wall bar he'd just opened 10 years ago but yesterday there were at least 400 people giving money to support. It's was pretty cool to see and a good feeling to help someone you care about. Those pork tacos from the Lucia/Bolsa (?) teams were pretty freaking amazing too!!! omg. Tacos are my friend.


I'm going to my homeowner's association meeting tonight. It feels very "adult". It's kinda weird.

On the flip side, we're leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow to meet up with 8 of my cousins....ooo fun times!

This is likely our last time to LV though - this will be my 6th or 7th and Jamie's too many times to count. Not that we don't love it...it's just with this last trip I think we'll have seen everything we could. Plus there are so many other places we can visit.

AND I'm in an Old 97's mood. So this.