Thursday, June 4, 2015

mid 30's cooties *ew* but glad i was born!

So I've officially hit my mid 30's.

Overall I think I've gotten to mostly good days and steering myself a good path,
I take time to do things that make my soul happy
I'm a little less selfish.
I give more to causes I believe in.
I'm not as concerned about what strangers think of me - thank god - what a stupid burden that is. 

I've gotten worse at tolerating blatantly selfish /self-absorbed/ignorant people though. Is it me or hasn't it really gotten that bad?
I guess that means that I'm a little more judgemental too then...maybe I'll work on that for my 40's. 

I also think I've learned to appreciate the people around me more  
So if nothing else this -  totally!


Not feeling the greatest right now though. I've caught a cold/cough that threatened since Anguilla last week. I sound like a frog (or what I imagine frogs would sound like if they talked)- chicken noodle soup is my friend. I hate being sick. I don't guess anybody likes it though. 

AND Nalini Singh's new one came out, I just can't spend $12. It's ridiculous the amount of money we spent on vacation last week and I can't pull the trigger to spend $12 for a book I want to read...i just can't do it right now!