Saturday, June 27, 2015

their opinions (and hummingbirds)

so big stuff in the news lately - marriage, race, immigration .... I've actually enjoyed reading my fb people's opinions...what I like most is (for the most part) and regardless if I agree  or not, it seems people have put thought into what their opinion is. 
Not so much why they're against something as why they're for something.
I dig it. And asked them to continue. 

We met up with friends last night and it started pouring down rain right when we were wrapping up. 
So another round is ordered...and my husband decides it's a good idea to pull up the Periscope app and entertain the masses with commentary over imagery like this. ha...
He has a slight obsession with hummingbirds - he's "favorited" the periscopes that have live streaming. Well.. those and Vida Guerra's. Go figure.
There were 48 people within seconds of the streaming!- so apparently he's not the only one who's a fan.

Anyway (regardless of why they were entertained) the friends were entertained.....his mission was accomplished. smh.....what a dork. 

No big plans this weekend...it's kinda nice. I've not started any new books....i'm in a re-reading phase of books I've already talked about. Think I'll get the new Lora Leigh though....