Tuesday, June 30, 2015

undercover unwind denied!

The last of the Grimm's series is fixin to come out soon.

I really liked this series, I'm sad to see it go ...but then I'm not.
Closure is kind of nice.

Right now I'm reading a non-fiction about women undercover during the civil war and I'm reading the last of the Unwind series.

I'm also finalizing the Hawaii trip here in a few weeks.

I still can't seem to get excited about it. The more research I do the more touristy is seems.

But really - I try not to be one of "those" people and knock something I haven't tried...but I'm just so dreading this first cruise ship experience..

Jamie emailed them to give them notice that we would be spending one night (ONE NIGHT) off the ship and we'd meet them at the next port.

Our "request" was denied for "security reasons".  DENIED!!! I don't understand how security would be a problem especially with advanced notice?

I feel like we're paying them to lock us up in a tin can and treat us like freaking children...! ugh.