Friday, June 19, 2015

oh, the simulated horror

So I might've figured that a book called BadAss might not be for me but it was free so I gave it a try.

I'm pissed off that I wasted my time skimming through another "I'm going to do what he says, give him what he wants and pretend any scrap he gives me is all I want but secretly hope he'll fall in love with me" books.

Then miraculously by the end of the book he does fall "in love" because of how you were so easy going and did everything he said.

Total fake bs!!

I know no successful relationship where this works!! and really I said it before, I'll say it again - have some pride! ugh.

The opposite is true too...nobody can put up with a "take, take, take " person for too long. It's exhausting.

Where the heckfire is the middle ground?

Moving on...Jamie and I are going to an adult-only night at the Perot museum tonight...I'm pretty excited.
Libations and science!
I think it'll be fun?