Monday, June 22, 2015

i deleted my rant *you're welcome*

There've been a few instances lately that have me questioning where basic decency is going.
I just went on a big rant but then deleted it cause I don't want to remind myself of how selfish and disappointing people can be. I'll just post this instead. cause this.

And to continue on with the debby downer - I  just finished reading this murder mystery non-fiction book called Blind Rage, which was somewhat similar to another non-fiction Evidence of Love  I read a while back. Both are an interesting looks into the human psyche. but pretty depressing and I don't read them very often because of it.

So I jumped into a Kristan Higgins marathon to pull me out of the spiral. They still have sad parts like the bad break ups -  or when her dog dies in one of the books. I cried and cried. Jamie poked fun of me when he caught me  - the jerkface- Still.. mission accomplished. I do right for myself and I do right by others. I sleep very well at night.  Take that you suck at life people!

Oh and the Perot museum adults only night...ummm, well I guess it was interesting (even for having several things that weren't working).

Really though, with this go-round (and the exception of the Anne Frank museum), we've basically figured that we're just not museum kind of people.